This position is open to senior and talented mid-level candidates.
About the role
You will develop, test, and enhance the next-gen iteration of our iOS and Android applications. These mobile apps are part of a digital ecosystem used by over 2.5 million traders worldwide, processing 200+ transactions per second. With such a wide reach, your intuitive apps and app features will have a real chance of transforming online trading.
Working in a squad
Our Flutter developers work with product squads, some dedicate their time to one squad and some collaborate with multiple squads at the same time. Each squad focuses on a particular product. In this structure, you’ll get more freedom but also more responsibility. You can showcase your creativity and use agile practices to achieve the squad’s mission. At an organization with 1000+ employees spread across 14 ofﬁces worldwide, squads are our solution to bring back the excitement and autonomy of our startup days.
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency Android and iOS applications empowered by your clean, efﬁcient, and scalable code.
- Work with your squad to decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile apps.
- Prioritise information security and process maintenance throughout the mobile app lifecycle.
- Investigate new technologies and present them as proof of concept for ﬁelds such as development speed, maintainability, conversion, security, etc.; in short, ensure that our clients
- continue to enjoy the superior products they deserve.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance, Design, and Product Management teams to build the best possible UX for our mobile apps.
Our tech stack
- Flutter, Dart
- Bloc, Cubit
- Java, Kotlin, and Swift
- Moor, sqflite, and hive
- All the hardware and software you need to succeed!
You’ll be part of our Mobile App Development team, where we’re responsible for designing, developing, and operating our mobile applications. We handle troubleshooting and debugging the apps to optimise their performance. We employ creativity, precision, and agility to create attractive, well-functioning apps.
- Solid experience developing apps using Flutter
- 3+ years experience in mobile app development for at least one platform (that has been deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github)
- Experience with automated testing and building
- High proﬁciency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Dart, ES6, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- In-depth understanding of design guidelines and patterns in the Android and iOS platforms and their differences
- Strong knowledge of the performance tools and optimisation techniques in Android or iOS SDKs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the existing code
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Bonus skills
- Experience with Material Design
- Experience in implementing UI animations
- Experience with native mobile development
- Working experience in the ﬁntech industry
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom